Dear friend,
I encounter song lyrics that truly describe about you.
I could see that you found love is a flower and you are the seed. Because of love, you are willing to grow up as a mature person. You have helped many people in along the way. Because of love, you have learned a lot from your surrounding and it made you a better person who have a good personality.
But, your heart is afraid of breaking. You never learn to let go and listen to your inner feeling. You never find yourself truly happy as you try to show people that you are feeling good. You should take a chance to let go all the problem around you slowly.
Remember this, my friend,
It's the one who won't be taken,
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live.
I know, you are not like that,
You can give unconditionally,
But you need to learn to live meaningfully for yourself too....
I believe that,
When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long.
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong.
The reason you are studying now it's all because of your kids,
I believe that you will be stronger because of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment