When you are happy,
everything goes well.

When you are sad,
everything does not go well at all..

I truly agree with this...

My postgraduate life is getting tougher and challenging.
AM I being too ambitious?
Trying to be multi-tasked people..
Now,
I am suffering in my heart..
I am unhappy..
QUESTIONS..i just hate it...
It has taken most of my times...
I lost all my times to study because of it!!
I was accidentally involve in it..
and now I have to bear the consequences..

Life is not easy,
when you wish somebody to be around,
this person will not be there..
i know i am being greedy at times..
I can't control anything that happens..
Just let it be then...

Sigh....

Last night, I was so happy on skype chatting..
I slept smiling...
Today the mood twisted 180 degree...
I slept anxiously...
I just hate this kind of feeling....

This is the problem when you are emotionally engaged,

REMEMBER what your KO KO had taught you about BUDDHA's teaching,
EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS IMPERMANENCE..
You got to understand this rule...

Now i can't control myself..
tonight i won't be meeting you..either tomorrow..
I understand you are doing everything good for everyone beside you..
satisfying everyone around you and make them happy..
this is you...

I wish you will be there for me..
Feeling empty now..


LIFE IS FULL EMPTINESS...

BUT

I CAN DO IT,
I CAN MANAGE IT,
I CAN HANDLE IT!

NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!

LEFT 20 QUESTIONS!
JUST DO IT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment