Dear friend,

                I know it is difficult for you to forget about your problems. I know many people rely on you for a solution. It is not easy for you to listen all these problems and forget about you. I can see that it deeply affect you as a whole. You seem to take all other people problems as your problems. You are just adding the burden on your shoulders which I think is too much to handle. The good value that I can see in you is being kind. That's for sure. That's why people will like to look for you to solve their problems.
                On the other hand, you have your own thing to focus on in life. You have forgotten about your inner self. You may even forget your food and need.
                You are handling people's problem which show that you are selfless. This is a good value I have seen in you. However, I dislike you to be carried away by others' problem and forget about yourself. You may deny it but it is just a fact.
               In life, you need to learn to let go slowly about each and every problems. Remember, LET GO and don't carry away by it. Every time, look for ways to solve the problem and forget about it after that. You are holding every issues in your life so much that you are forgetting about yourself. Life is all about suffering. You can't bring all these problems to heaven at the end of the day. All you need to do is slow down your footstep, let go slowly this problem. Have a peace of mind everyday before you sleep. Don't hold all your emotions tightly in your inner self where you have lost your true personality. You will find inner conflict if you are being so stress about all the issues around you. Furthermore, it is not good for your health at all.
             All you need is to find true and pure happiness in you that will cherish others but not pretending all the times. Human being are sensitive towards feeling. Through your action, people can feel whether you are being yourself or not.   Find people whom you can trust and express all your feelings. Find ways to let go your anger by not hurting yourself. Appreciate each moments of life and being down to earth is important. Never feel bad of leaving your family members all alone will cause them in trouble. Perhaps, you could take it in this way, it's the time for them to learn to be independent and grow up and not to rely on you. You should take things positively and guide them along the way but not solving all their problem. As a chinese saying goes by,  “Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime"

Take this as the opportunity for them to live without you.  By doing this, I truly believe that you are helping them in a very constructive way. 
                That's all I wish to say. I wish that you will be able to let go thing slowly and focus on your goal. All the best to you in everything you do. Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment