I do not expect that I would be close with a friend who is from other country. It is faith that we come to this place and meet each other.I admire his courage to leave his family and son for the purpose of education. I wondered if I have such courage to do that. 
            At the first day I added him in my facebook, I was wondering who was this guy who was being so mystery so putting a little boy picture in his profile picture.Furthermore, I wouldn't be bothered. But I found the baby picture is cute and I think that this guy must be a good father. Perhaps, all pictures in his fb are all his son photos. I was attracted by his son cute look at first. :)  He must be the one who like to dress up his son and took many photos.
              After nearly one and half months of studying,I got to know this friend closer. We have shared many experience of teaching and life. We found so many similarities in us despite of religions and races. It made me think that human being is generally the same. We share the same issues in life. 
              Today, this guy told me how much he has missed his son. It really touches my heart. Sometimes, in life we have to sacrifice something for a short period of time just for education. It remind me of the day when I left my students , I could not take it either when I left them and i knew it will be even harder for a father to leave his son for one year. This is the cruel fact that one have to encounter where he missed all the moments with his son. I am truly sad to hear and I can feel the sadness in him.
             I really hope this good friend of mine will be strong to go through all this challenging moment in his life. I pray that he will graduate with first class honor in master. I believe that he will be a successful person in the world. I wish him all the best in his life. Hope that we will keep in touch and always remain as best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment