I have found the feeling of being the student in university. Ever since I started studying, I was looking for it for some time. Now, I believe that I have found it. Being dedicated in my studies is my priority now.  I have found it now. I must work hard to achieve my goal with my teammates. I am blessed to be able to meet up with 2 coursemates who have the same goal. Now, I am released as things has almost settled down. THe only thing that I need to focus now is working together with my coursemates and focus in my studies. I must achieve better results and I am using my hard-earned money to study. I must not waste my money. I believe that this is a long term investment for me to be a successful lecturer in future. 

      Actually, I do miss my kids and friends back in TI and BD. However, I must not hold on my vision as I really want to pursue my studies 2 years ago. This is my golden opportunity which I have been waiting for years. I do like to be a teacher. However, being a teacher could not help me much in enriching my knowledge. I knew that I might be wrong with this statement. Unfortunately,the heavy workload had stopped me from improving myself in term of knowledge. I don't want this to happen in my life ever again. Furthermore, sacrificing too much in my work life does not pay off well as what I have expected. This truly disappointed me as it shows in my appraisal. The only thing that warm my heart was the appreciation from the students which was so touching. 
      I believe this is the time to forgive all those people who had upset me. Perhaps, I should thank them for doing thing that really made me unhappy. I knew you are trying to control me, however, you are showing me the path to another chapter of my life which is really exciting. Sometimes, we do need to fall in order to show our strength to wake up. Thank you, my enemy! You do make me stronger and leading me to a better path of my life! 

    
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment