Since I started working,
my life seems to be empty,
I feel that something has been missing for a long time...

Since I started working,
my life is no longer happening,
complains are increasing,
happiness is decreasing.

Since I started working,
I can see people with different working attitudes,
which reveals their true characters as time goes by.

Since I started working,
I could feel that building a good rapport with others is important,
as it may ease my work at time.

Since I started working,
I have to learn to protect myself,
as people will blame on me if any problem occurs.

Since I started working,
I find that nobody will praise you if you have done something good,
but people will gossip about you or point their fingers at you if you did any mistakes.

Since I started working,
I find that it is hard to find a true friend in workplace,
which I can truly rely on.

Since I started working,
the only place i like is in the classroom,
where I have lots of fun with my students.

Since I started working,
my health condition is getting worse,
with lots of stress.

Since I started working,
all my uni memories will always pop up in my mind,
my practical experience will come across my mind,
where I truly miss...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment