School holidays has started, but I am still working as usual. However, the setting is different, where I am doing the works at home. The environment is more relax compared to school.
Today, I have completed my first task, where I have finished marking the Form 3 papers. Sadly, the result of my students are not that good and no one score 'A' for English paper. Sigh... :( Meanwhile, students who failed in English paper have decreased compared to the first term exam. I wondered this may be a good news for me ...I have been trying different methods in teaching those kids and I think I have putting much efforts already.
Arranging the document for the Chinese department file is truly a tiring job for me. As a new teacher who has no idea about anything, I got to discover it all by my own. Even tough the job seem to be very easy, but I had spent a long time arranging all those document accordingly.
Overall, I have spent the first day of the school holidays meaningfully without wasting any time. What a good start and I hope that I can complete all my plans during the holidays!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment