17th March is a special date where my blog is reborn. It has been a long time I stopped blogging.Probably, it's due to the reason where I hardly online in my workplace and off course busy with my work. I almost forget about this blog which I left long time ago. This year, I have the intention to start blogging but I hardly sign in this page so far. Today, there is a drive in my heart to give me courage to start writing. I do write journal starting from this year on some special occasion and it was saved in my laptop. Now, it's time to upload and maintain it.


When mention the word "blog", it reminds me of my lecturer, Dr.Malachi Edwin. At the same time, it relates to assignment as well. However, uni times have passed. No more evaluation for blogging. I neglected blogging for some times and I think it's time to refresh my personal. Thanks to my lecturer, Dr.Malachi Edwin, who introduced the world of blogging to me..

Today is the official day where I refresh my blog.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment